My wife and I are having back pain on our memory foam mattress.

Darin writes: 

Hi Pete,

My wife and I are having back pain on our memory foam mattress.
My wife likes soft, but the disc problems in my back need firm.
What do we get that will relieve my back pain and make my wife comfortable?
I'm 6' 1" @ 195 lbs. My wife is 5' 4" and about 135 lbs.
Thanks, Darin
Hi Darin,
It's not about the degree of softness that will relieve your back pain.
It's about getting the proper support...along with a comfortable sleeping surface.
With that proper support, you can have what you need and what your wife wants.
My recommendation is for the Wolf Old Fashioned Two-Sided Brolynn Mattress in Plush.
The individually pocketed coils are very strong and will provide the support you need to relieve back pain.
And, it's comfortable enough for a woman her size.
Click on this link to view specifications and prices:

UPS Shipping is FREE.
Thanks, Pete
Every Mattress is Freshly Made to fill your order...Guaranteed!
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Voicemail: 1-856-874-6894 

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments