I wake in pain every morning on a Tempurpedic mattress.

James writes: 

Good Morning Pete,

The wear and tear on my body, through the years, has taken its toll.
Despite my weekly osteopathic adjustments, I wake in pain every morning.  
It’s time to get rid of my not old Tempurpedic mattress. 
I like the idea of the American made Wolf products.
Which of their mattresses would you recommend based on my back pain issues?
I’m six foot, 190, side/back sleeper, and my wife and I share a queen, if that helps.
Thanks in advance, James
Hi James,
The Wolf Brolynn Old Fashioned Two-Sided Mattress in Plush is my recommendation.
The individually pocketed coils will relieve your back pain.
The natural upholstery materials provide long lasting comfort.
There is NO Memory Foam in any mattress we offer.
Click here to view specifications and prices:

Delivery is FREE
The memory foam in your Tempurpedic is what’s causing your pain.
Fortunately for you, the memory foam is only on top.
Flip that Tempurpedic over and add something to soften it, like a comforter.
Do that today and you’ll have less pain tomorrow.
Thanks, Pete
Every Mattress is Freshly Made to fill your order...Guaranteed!
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Voicemail: 1-856-874-6894 

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments