Customer Feedback for Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush Mattress.




Customer Feedback for Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush Mattress


Pam writes:
Hi Pete,
The Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush Mattress arrived yesterday. 
I don't think the delivery dudes were happy to have to put it on the bed - but c'est la vie.  
I was their last delivery and it was hot as all get out.  
Got the bed made and was surprised to find that it was firmer than I had expected. 
But that said, I had a GREAT night's sleep and didn't wake up in pain.  
I'm a Happy Camper.Pam
Good Morning Pam,
Thanks for the feedback.
A good night’s sleep without pain is what it’s all about.
I’m happy for you.
Thanks, Pete
Every Mattress is Freshly Made to fill your order...Guaranteed!
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Voicemail: 1-856-874-6894 

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments