A Simmons Beautyrest Hotel Mattress for a heavy side sleeping woman.

Cindy writes: 

Hi Pete,

A Simmons Beautyrest Hotel Mattress for a heavy side sleeping woman. 
Recently, I stayed at a hotel that had a Simmone Beautyrest Mattress.
I slept well with no back pain. At home, I have constant back pain.
I'm a heavy woman, 280 lbs., 5'6".
Where can I buy a mattress like that?
The one I have, that's fairly new, hasn't worn well.
I want a mattress with good edge support. 
My current mattress makes me feel like I'm sliding off when I sit on it.
The one I have is going back and I need something to sleep on before I return it. 
I have a platform bed.
Thanks, Cindy
Hi Cindy,
Many hotels have older Simmons Beautyrest mattresses that were made before Simmons was sold.
These mattresses have no memory foam in them, which is not true of Beautyrest mattress made today.
You will not be able to replicate that mattress, as they are no longer made, nearly as well.
 
Your two best options are:
The Wolf Brolynn Old Fashioned Two Sided Mattress in Plush.
Shown here:

This mattress only takes about a week to arrive.
UPS to the door shipping is FREE.
Your other, and best option is The Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush Mattress….shown here:

This mattress takes about 4 weeks to arrive.
It comes with white glove delivery…set up on your platform bed.
Both options use an individually pocketed coil system, which contours to the shape of the body and maintains the natural alignment of the spine....like in the Simmons Beautyrest.
It’s this type of support that relieves chronic back pain.
Neither mattress has any memory foam it.
Both mattresses have good edge support.
However, putting that much weight on the edge of any mattress is a problem.
When you sit on your mattress, sit back further, and not on the edge.
The more expensive Natura mattress has a lot more coils and latex upholstery.
Latex is and has been the best upholstery material for the last 100 years.
It’s a heavier, more solid feeling mattress, which is better for supporting heavy body weight.
But the Wolf mattress will feel more like the hotel mattress you slept on.
Thanks, Pete
Every Mattress is Freshly Made to fill your order...Guaranteed!
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Voicemail: 1-856-874-6894 

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments