Sleep Number Mattress, causing me hip pain.

Diana writes: 

Hi Pete,

I recently purchased a new Twin XL Sleep Number Mattress.  
The surface is too hard for me, causing me hip pain.  
I’m thinking about ordering a Suite Sleep Organic Latex mattress topper. 
I weigh 175. Should I get 2" or 3", Soft or Medium Soft?
Thanks for any advice you can give!
Diana
Good Morning Diana,
At your size, I recommend the 2" Soft, which will relieve your hip pain.
The Suite Sleep Soft Organic Latex Mattress Toppers are made of the highest quality latex available.

Delivery is FREE and there's NO Sales Tax.
Thanks, Pete
Every Mattress is Freshly Made to fill your order...Guaranteed!
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Voicemail: 1-856-874-6894 

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments