My 3" Soft Talalay Latex Mattress Topper is too soft.

Alice writes: 

Dear Pete,

My 3" Soft Talalay Latex Mattress Topper is too soft for my Simmon Beautyrest medium firm. 
I am getting back pain now. I'm not seeing Dunlop Latex Toppers listed on your website. 
Could you still make a recommendation for a firmer latex mattress pad?
Thanks, Alice
Hi Alice,
Here’s a link, from our website, to the Suite Sleep Organic Dunlop Latex Toppers.

You might consider 2” in Medium Soft.
FedEx shipping is FREE and there’s NO Sales Tax.
Thanks, Pete
Every Mattress is Freshly Made to fill your order...Guaranteed!
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Voicemail: 1-856-874-6894 

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments