I'm looking for a Talalay Latex Mattress Topper for hip pain relief.

Kathy writes: 

Hi Pete,

I'm looking for a Talalay Latex Mattress Topper.
Could you please tell me the difference between the Pure Bliss and the Pure Vita Latex Mattress Toppers?
I'm looking for 3" soft and would prefer one with no synthetics in it.
I'm 64" and 120 pounds and need relief for my hip pain.
Thank you, Kathy
Good Morning Kathy,
Pure Bliss Talalay Latex is 30% natural and 70% synthetic latex. 
Suite Sleep is Pure, 100% All Natural Latex.
The Suite Sleep Pure Vita Talalay Latex Topper is the highest quality, softest Talalay Latex Mattress Topper
available...anywhere on the planet.

FedEx Shipping is FREE and there’s NO Sales Tax.
Thanks, Pete
Every Mattress is Freshly Made to fill your order...Guaranteed!
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Voicemail: 1-856-874-6894 

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments