Simmons Beautyrest Black vs. Legend Mattress.

Dee writes: 



Hello Peter,

I researched a long while and read many of your reviews before purchasing! 
I'm hoping you'd be able to tell me what you think.
I had come to an agreement with a local mattress dealer for Simmons Beautyrest Black pillowtop mattress.
When I arrived to pick it up, I somehow ended up leaving with a 'Beautyrest Legend'.
It looks the same as far as the pattern on sides and the stitches on the surface. 
The colors are the same as well. So judging from any images that I've seen, it looks like a Legend model. However, the label on the side of the bed only says Beautyrest, 
it doesn't have the word Legend at all.
Are you aware of any Legend Series beds that don't say it's a legend anywhere on the bed?
I'd appreciate your help, and thank you in advance for your time and assistance!
Kind Regards, Dee
Hi Dee,
A Legend Beautyrest and a Black Beautyrest are not the same mattress.
The Black is Simmons’ high end.
The Legend is a lower grade, “high profit” mattress.
It sounds like bait and switch.
A lot of that happens in this industry.
There's only one retailer that sells the Legend...and they're famous for it.
Thanks, Pete
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Voicemail: 1-856-874-6894 

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.


Comments