A Mattress to Canada to relieve back pain.

Dennis writes:

 Hi Pete,

I live in Milton, Ontario Canada. 
I've been experienced insomnia almost immediately after I retired 3 years ago. 
Recently I got shoulder pain and lower back pain which makes my sleep even worse. 
I bought a one size fits all mattress online. 
Unfortunately, it does not work out for me even after trying out for nearly 3 months. 
I experienced bad lower back pain every time I tried to get out of bed. 
I suspect my lower back pain could be caused by the mattress. 
I searched extensively online and visited a few mattress stores and fully experienced the frustration of finding what you aptly called a black product that could address my sleep problem. 
In desperation I searched for "mattress expert" and landed on your website. 
I must say what you wrote with passion speaks a lot to my experience.
I am 195 lb and my wife is 135 lb. 
We are looking for a queen mattress. 
Can you please give us some guidance on how to proceed. 
I would really appreciate if you could also give us your expert opinion on the right mattress for us.
ThanksDennis
Hi Dennis,
We can arrange delivery for you in Canada.
Delivery is free and there’s no sales tax.
What I recommend for you is the same mattress my wife and I sleep on at home.
The Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush.
Click on this link to view specifications and prices.

This mattress uses an individually pocketed coil system, which maintains the natural alignment of the spine, which is the best you can do to relieve chronic back pain.
The coil count is very high and the steel is double tempered for durability.
The upholstery material is Natural Talalay Latex.
(Most of today’s mattresses are upholstered with memory foam, which will make any back pain worse and not better)…not to mention the chemical off gassing.
Our mattress at home is now more than 7.5 years old and still in like new condition.
That’s with each of us weighing more than 200 lbs.
More importantly, I sleep and wake without back pain, despite having a very bad back. 
(Herniated and bulging discs, as well as degenerative disc disease).
Of the 4 models in that line, the ultra plush is the most comfortable, without being too soft.
Latex doesn’t allow you to sink. The feel it creates is one of floating.
Thanks, Pete
Every Mattress is Freshly Made to fill your order...Guaranteed!
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Voicemail: 1-856-874-6894 

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.


Comments