A Firm Chemical Free Mattress.

Kim writes: 

Hi Pete,

I’m very glad to send you an email because I have been troubled by a mattress problem for many days. 
I’m a nursing mother and my daughter is four months old.
My daughter and I sleep in the same bed, so I want to change to a firm and chemical free mattress. 
I hope you may recommend something to me. 
Thanks, Kim
Hi Kim,
The Jessica mattress uses an individually pocketed coil unit for comfortable, contouring support.
It's firm but not too firm. The upholstery is natural plant based polyurethane.
It’s as chemical free as they come.
Click on this link to view specifications and prices.

UPS shipping is free and there’s no sales tax.
Thanks, Pete
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Voicemail: 1-856-874-6894 

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments