Sinus headaches from a Simmons Beautyrest Legend Mattress.

Sunny writes: 

Hi Pete,

3 days ago, we got a Simmons Beautyrest Legend Pillowtop Mattress delivered.
It cost a small fortune and I am not happy with it. 
I'm sensitive to chemicals and I having been having sinus headaches since it arrived.
After reading your blog, I now know that the memory foam in this mattress is off gassing toxic chemicals.
This mattress is going back. I'll be ordering your Natura of Canada Greenspring Mattress.
Is the Plush model soft enough, or should I get the Ultra Plush?
Thanks, Sunny
Hi Sunny,
The Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush Mattress is the most comfortable in that line.
Due to the high quality of the components, all of their models are firmer than they sound.
The Plush model is not something I'd recommend to comfort the curves of a female body.
My wife and I have the Ultra Plush model at home.
Ours is more than several years old and still in like new condition...with each of us weighing more than 200 lbs.
It really is no less than a great mattress.
Click on this link to view specifications and prices:

Delivery is FREE and there's NO Sales Tax.
Thanks, Pete
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Voicemail: 1-856-874-6894 

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments