A mattress that will fit both of our very different bodies?

Jordan writes: 

Hi Pete,

I found your site and thought I'd reach out. I am 5'0 125lbs and my fiancé is 6'4 220 lbs. 
We are having a difficult time finding a mattress that fits both of our bodies. 
We did find one but the mattress only lasted 1 year before it was destroyed by my fiancé's weight even with turning the mattress and all. 
We now have a sleep number i8 (just got it 2 days ago) and I am now having lower back pain from this. 
Any suggestions on a mattress that will fit both of our very different bodies?
Thank you so much for your time, Jordan
Hi Jordan,
The mattress needs to be strong, provide firm contouring support…a support that pushes back up against your spine…and a comfortable sleeping surface that won’t collapse.
Your sleep number air mattress does not provide the support a body needs.
The memory foam upholstery in most of today’s mattresses wears very quickly.
Here is a link to the Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush Mattress…providing the proper support and comfort…and lasting a very long time.
My wife and I sleep on this very same mattress.
Ours is several years old and still in like new condition…with each of us weighing more than 200 lbs.
I have had a very bad back for decades, with several disc related problems.
Since sleeping on this mattress, I sleep and wake without back pain.
It’s the perfect choice for you and your husband.
Click on this link to view specifications and prices.

Delivery is free and there’s no sales tax.
Thanks, Pete
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Voicemail: 1-856-874-6894 

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.


Comments