A mattress like my Simmons Beautyrest Hutson pillowtop mattress.

Dana writes:

 Hi Pete,

I have done so much mattress research which is how I happened to find your site.  
You seem very knowledgeable and from what I've read.
It matches up with what I know personally and what I have also researched.
Currently, I have a Simmons Beautyrest Hutson plush/firm, pillowtop mattress.  
I still love it, yet I bought it in 2008.  It is a queen and I am now so ready for a king.  
But I love my mattress so much, and I would prefer to find one as close as possible to this one.  
Do you have any suggestions?
I read your comments on memory foam.  
I detest the feel of memory foam and under no circumstances do I want that.  
The problem is, they also put the foam in the coil type mattresses.  
My current coil mattress has no foam anywhere in it.  
What would you recommend us get based on how happy we are with the one we still have?  
My husband and I are both 5'6" and I am around 150 and he is around 200.
I appreciate your help.
Dana
Hi Dana,
For the last 50 years, Simmons mattresses have had one type of foam or another.
Lately, it's memory foam. Yours has poly foam and maybe some latex.
Almost all of our mattresses use the individually pocketed coil system that you’ll find in a Simmons Beautyrest, at various price points.
However, given your husband’s weight, I’m recommending the mattress my wife and I sleep on at home…
Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush.
Due to the high quality of the components, it’s not as soft as it sounds.
It’s the individually pocketed coils that contour to the shape of the body, maintaining the natural alignment of the spine that makes that type of coil system so comfortable.
We’re each over 200 lbs. and our mattress is still in like new condition after more than 7.5 years. 
It’s a very high quality mattress, upholstered with Natural Talalay Latex and containing no memory foam.
Click on this link to view specifications and prices.

Delivery is FREE and there’s NO Sales Tax.
Thanks, Pete

Comments