I need a mattress for a Murphy Bed.

Joe writes: 

Pete,

I need help finding another mattress.
I have a Murphy Bed that I just put up. It holds a queen mattress but the bed has to be under 80lbs.  
I am trying to find something in a traditional spring bed to fit that parameter.  
Let me know what you think.
Best, Joe
Good Morning Joe,
I believe The Adrian Mattress will fit your Murphy Bed.
70 lbs. 8” thick. Using the old Bonnell coil system.
Click on this link to view specifications and prices.
https://themattressexpert.com/our-brands/wolf-mattress/adrian/



UPS Shipping is FREE and there's NO Sales Tax.
Thanks, Pete
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Voicemail: 1-856-874-6894 

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments