Regretting Simmons Beautyrest Black Hybrid Plush Mattress purchase.

 Beth writes:

Hi Pete,
I came across your website last night while regretting my latest mattress purchase, a Simmons Beautyrest Black Hybrid Plush.  While it's "comfy" it sure feels like you're sleeping inside a volcano.  HOT!  
Also, there is a lovely lump at the foot of the bed that just won't to go away; it's been 72 hours.  
My husband and I are going to call the salesman this afternoon and ask that he address the lump situation. After giving your website a thorough review, I think it might be a wise idea to return the mattress all together and go the "firm mattress/latex topper" route.  
I was wondering if you could give us some advice on which mattress you think would be the best option.  
I myself and 5'7" and weigh 175 pounds.  
I have issues with sore hips and shoulders while sleeping through the night.  
I would like the option of sleeping on my back, but I don't find it comfortable as I have something called "swayback".  My husband is 5'10" and weights 145 pounds.  
He sleeps very hot and would wake up with a stiff back and sore hips when sleeping on our old mattress.  
He's a side sleeper.  
Thanks in advance for your help.
Please let me know if there's anything else I can tell you which may help you with a recommendation.
Regards, Beth
Hi Beth,
A mattress providing firm, contouring support and a soft latex topper gives a body everything it needs to sleep well.
No memory foam will eliminate the sleeping hot problem that you’re experiencing now and the premature wear that you would soon experience if you were to hang on to your current mattress.
Given your sizes, an expensive mattress isn’t necessary, but a good strong mattress and a quality latex topper is essential.
The mattress I’m recommending is The Jessica…shown here:

The Suite Sleep 3” Soft Pure, Organic Latex Topper is the highest quality latex on the planet.
Shown here:

The 3” over the 2” to accommodate the curves of a female body…providing greater comfort at the hips and shoulders.
Latex, even soft latex, is extremely resilient.
You can feel the softness, but you don’t sink into it.
The feel it provides is one of floating.
The mattress has a very high coil count.
The heavy gauge double tempered steel coils contour to the shape of the body, maintaining the natural alignment of the spine, which relieves back pain.
Both products are extremely durable, lasting for many years.
Shipping is FREE and there’s NO Sales Tax.
Only memory foam sleeps hot.
Thanks, Pete
***************************
Thanks so much, Pete! 
I forgot to mention we have an adjustable base. 
Will this mattress work with it?
Thanks, Beth
Hi Beth, 
In a word, Absolutely!
Thanks, Pete
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Voicemail: 1-856-874-6894 

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.


Comments