Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush Mattress.

Silvia writes: 

Hi Pete,

I’m interested in buying the Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush Mattress.
Do these Greenspring mattresses offer a low-profile foundation?
I’m ready to order, although I want to make sure I get the right Greenspring model.  
I need a queen. I sleep alone, so motion control not an issue.  
I'm a side sleeper mostly, although I do move around.  
I'm a heavy woman (220 lbs.).  
Is this the mattress you would recommend?
Thanks, Silvia

Hi Silvia,
Yes. My wife and I are, each, your size and have the Ultra Plush model.
Because all of the components are of such high quality, all of the models are firmer than they sound.
The most popular is the Ultra Plush....especially for cushioning a female's hip.
When you choose your size, you are able to choose the mattress with a 5" foundation.
Here is a link to the Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush Mattress

This mattress comes with white glove delivery.
Delivery includes setup in your bedroom and removal of all packaging materials.
Delivery is free and there’s no sales tax.
Thanks, Pete
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Voicemail: 1-856-874-6894 

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments