Looking for a mattress like my old two sided Simmons Beautyrest.

Annabelle writes: 

Hi Pete,

I started out looking for a two sided flippable mattress, like my old Simmons Beautyrest.
The first thing I noticed at the stores was that they are all one sided.
That didn't stop the salespeople from pointing out a mattress and telling me it was the same.
Suspicious of that, I decided to do some research online, which is where I found your blog.
I learned that Simmons has been sold and nothing they make today even comes close to my old one.
So much for the veracity of mattress salespeople...not to impugn your integrity.
Anyway, after doing some reading, I see that your Brolynn Plush two sided mattress may be closest.
Before placing my order, I just wanted to double check with you.
Is that the right choice for something close to what I had?
Thanks, Annabelle
Hi Annabelle,
I appreciate you taking the time to read the related blog posts.
You came up with the right choice all on your own.
The Brolynn Old Fashioned Two-Sided Mattress in Plush is my recommendation to meet your needs.
This mattress uses the same kind of coil system and upholstery material that is in your old Beautyrest.
You can fully expect the same support, comfort and longevity that you got from your old mattress.
Click on this link to view specifications and Prices:

Shipping is FREE and there's NO Sales Tax.
Thanks, Pete
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Voicemail: 1-856-874-6894 

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.


Comments