I want a mattress that will last us longer than a year without it sinking in.

 Hi Pete,

I was wondering if you can help me find the perfect mattress for my husband I. 
I'm debating if we should get an all foam mattress or a coil mattress with foam. 
My husband is big in size, about 200 pounds. 
I want a mattress that will last us longer than a year without it sinking in. 
Our current mattress sank in within a year. I can’t remember what kind of mattress that was. 
So, is a foam mattress better or a coil mattress? 
I would like to get an idea.
Thank you so much.
Good Morning,
There are 3 different types of foams used in the mattress industry.
The newest of them, memory foam, is the only one that allows you to sink.
The oldest of them, natural latex, is and has been the best upholstery material over the past 100 years.
It’s extremely comfortable and resilient…lasting for many years.
No all foam mattress provides the pushback support against your spine that your back requires for proper spinal alignment. An individually pocketed coil unit is best for that. That, along with latex upholstery and you have an excellent quality mattress.
I’m recommending that type of mattress for you and your husband.
This is the same mattress my wife and I have been enjoying for the past several years. It has remained in like new condition, despite each of us weighing more than 200 lbs. And I sleep and wake without back pain, despite having several back problems.
The Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush Mattress is my recommendation.
Click on this link to view specifications and prices:

This mattress is the most comfortable in that line.
Due to the high quality of the components, it’s not as soft as it sounds.
Soft latex provides a comfortable sleeping surface without allowing you to sink into it. 
The best way to describe the feel is one of floating.
Delivery is FREE and there’s NO Sales Tax.
Thanks, Pete
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Voicemail: 1-856-874-6894 

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments