Sealy Posturepedic SpringFree - 100% Latex Core Holland Mills Mattress.

Jill writes: 

Greetings Pete,

I come across your site, and I'm hoping you can help identify and make a recommendation on the following:
About 12+ years ago, I purchased this mattress.  
I had undergone extensive surgery and needed something that would not affect pressure points.
It was also supportive and I had seen this bed highly recommended on fibromyalgia support groups:
Sealy Posturepedic SpringFree - 100% Latex Core Holland Mills Mattress
As a new mattress, it was comfortable and supportive, but a tad on the firm side for me. 
Over time with more use and a growing son that's now in college-it's definitely broken it in and comfortable. 
I'm 58, 5'4" 135lbs
I'm a stomach & side sleeper. I have lower back & lumbar issues and tailbone tenderness. 
I also have fibromyalgia. I tend to toss and turn a lot when not comfortable.
My husband is 59. 6'0" 190lbs
He's a back sleeper. He likes to sleep on his side, but his hip and arm start to hurt.
We both like a medium firm bed with a plush feel. 
We don't like feeling like we're sleeping on top of the bed.
We swapped an old bed for a purple mattress. (Now I wished we kept it and got a quality topper.) 
He doesn't mind it; I hate it. It still smells like crayons & chlorine. 
It's like sleeping on a rubber band. 
And though I sleep soundly when I finally fall sleep-I wake in pain & discomfort all over.  
I've resorted to sleeping in my son's room while he's at college. 
That's the Sealy Spring Free Holland Mills I described at first.
The Purple Mattress is going back pronto, but I need to secure something asap before I make arrangements for pick-up and a full refund.
What Sealy SpringFree model given above experience should I be looking at now?
Thank you in advance for your kind recommendations!
Genuine Regards, Jill
Hi Jill,
Sealy no longer makes anything like that today...not since that company was sold in 2013.
That Sealy mattress was made of synthetic latex with polyurethane foam on top.
What we carry is natural latex.
Our recommendation would be the Natura of Canada Blossom in Plush.
Shown here:

There are no synthetics and the 1” of polyurethane foam in the quilt is plant based, not petrochemical based, as in your Sealy latex mattress.
Delivery is free and there’s no sales tax.
Thanks, Pete
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Voicemail: 1-856-874-6894 

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments