Sealy Adjustable bed. How do I turn off these lights?

Shirley writes: 



Hi Pete,

I hope you can help!  
My granddaughter was playing with the remote for my Sealy Adjustable bed.
I believe the remote is the reflection 4.   
She turned on the small pin lights under the bed. I didn't know there were lights!  
I see no light icon on the remote and can't turn off the lights.  
There are 4 pin lights on each side.
How do I turn off these lights?
Hope you have a great day,   Shirley
Hi Shirley,
Unplug the bed. Wait a minute. Plug it back in.
Thanks, Pete
*************
Thanks Pete, 
That worked!  
That seems to be the universal first try. I do it with my computers, but didn’t think about it for the bed😂
Shirley
Thanks, Pete
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Voicemail: 1-856-874-6894 

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments