Pure Bliss Natural Talalay Latex Mattress Toppers.

Wayne writes: 

Hi Peter,

I want to thank you for the sound advice and help you provided me while shopping for the Pure Bliss Natural Talalay Latex Mattress Topper today.  




If not for your help, I would have made a terrible mistake.
Your focus on customer service and satisfaction is very much appreciated.  
I will give you my future business and continue recommending The Mattress Expert to my friends and family.  
 Thank you!
— Wayne
Thank you, Wayne.
I appreciate your kind words.
It was important to get it right the first time.
I was happy to be of help.
Thanks, Pete
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Voicemail: 1-856-874-6894 

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments