I can't afford to waste money on a bad mattress.

Elizabeth writes: 

Hi Pete,

I can't afford to waste money on a bad mattress.
I can afford a quality mattress, but want to be sure that I get as much as I can for the money I have to spend.
I'm a middle age single working mother of 2 children....a little heavier than average size.
All of my family chipped in to gather money together for me, for this purchase, for Christmas.
I've done some research since then, which is where I found you blogs.
The information you provide is extremely helpful.
What's your best mattress?
Thanks, Elizabeth
Hi Elizabeth,
Our best mattress is the one my wife and I sleep on at home.
Ours is more than several years old and still in like new condition, with each of us weighing more than 200 lbs.
This mattress provides excellent support, comfort and longevity.
The Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush.
Click on this link to view specifications and prices:

Delivery is FREE and there's NO Sales Tax.
Despite the firmness designation, this mattress is not too soft, as the latex upholstery is extremely resilient.
Thanks, Pete
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Voicemail: 1-856-874-6894 

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.


Comments