A good quality, firm mattress for back pain on a budget.

Jonathan writes: 

Hi Pete,

I need a good quality, firm mattress for my back pain. And, I'm on a budget.
Am I asking for too much?
I can't seem to find a mattress that doesn't make my back pain worse.
Each of the mattresses I've purchased in the past 3 years has been sold to be as ideal for back pain.
I guess I should have been more specific about wanting my back pain relieved, not made worse.
Please help me!
Thanks, Jonathan
Hi Jonathan,
The problem you've been encountering is caused by the memory foam upholstery used in most of today's mattresses...absolute garbage promoted as the best thing since sliced bread.
None of the mattresses we carry have any memory foam in them.
An individually pocketed coil system is what will relieve back pain.
This type of coil system contours to the shape of the body, maintaining the natural alignment of the spine.
A good, strong coil unit that provides the pushback support against your spine, is what will relieve your back pain on a long term basis.
The key to getting what you want is that type of coil system and NO Memory Foam.
Click on this link to view the specifications and prices for the Adrian Mattress by Wolf.
Wolf Adrian Firm Mattress

Delivery is FREE and there's NO Sales Tax.
Thanks, Pete
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Voicemail: 1-856-874-6894 

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments