Recommend a Mattress. I weigh 240lbs and have allergies & asthma.

James writes: 

Hi Pete,

I would really appreciate some mattress advice.  I weigh 240lbs and have allergies & asthma.  
I like to fall asleep on my side, but always end up on my back.  
Could you recommend some mattresses that will support my weight and has hypoallergenic qualities? 
I have tried several bed-in-a-box brands without success.  
I have also tried a Stearns and Foster mattress, and it is awful.  
I went with medium firm and it is too soft.  
Probably a luxury firmness would work better with a latex topper, but you are the expert...
Thank youJames
Hi James,
It's all about the quality of the components. 
I have just what you need…in two parts.
The Wolf Jessica Mattress provides firm, contouring support that maintains the natural alignment of the spine.
Add to that, the Suite Sleep Organic Latex Topper, 2”, Soft, for surface comfort that lasts for years and won’t allow you to sink.
Here are links to both products. You can order securely online.
UPS/FedEx shipping is free and there’s no sales tax.




Nothing toxic. No chemical off gassing.
Delivery will be before Christmas.
Thanks, Pete
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Voicemail: 1-856-874-6894 

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.


Comments