I have a memory foam mattress that is causing back pain.

 Damon writes:

Hi Pete,

My wife and I have a memory foam mattress that is causing back pain.
My wife like soft, but the disc problems in my back need firm.
What do we get that will relieve my back pain and make my wife comfortable?
I'm 6' 1" @ 195 lbs. My wife is 5' 4" and about 135 lbs.
Thanks, Damon
Hi Damon,
It's not about the degree of softness that will relieve your back pain.
It's about getting the proper support.
With the proper support, you can have what you need and what your wife wants.
Here are the links to the products I’m recommending for you and your wife.



The Wolf Jessica Mattress uses an individually pocketed coil unit.
The coil count is very high. The gauge of the steel is good and heavy.
The steel is double tempered for durability.
This, much more than the surface feel, is what will relieve your back pain.
This type of coil system provides contouring support that maintains the natural alignment of your spine.
It also provides pushback support that you aren’t getting now.
The Suite Sleep Organic Latex Topper is the highest quality latex on the planet.
For lighter weight people, like yourselves, I recommend the 3” Soft.
This will provide the surface comfort your wife wants without sacrificing the firm support you need.
Latex has a unique feel. It’s soft and cushy, but doesn’t allow you to sink.
The best way to describe the feel, is you feel like you’re floating.
The mattress ships via UPS.
The topper ships via FedEx.
Delivery is free and there’s no sales tax.
Thanks, Pete
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Voicemail: 1-856-874-6894 

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments