My husband and I are large people, needing a new mattress.

Molly writes: 

Hi Pete,

I was referred to you by 2 friends. 
My husband and I are needing a new mattress. 
He is a side sleeper and having problems with his arms falling asleep and I sleep on my back. 
We have a latex mattress topper but need a new mattress. 
And we have a platform frame-no boxspring.  
I like to have a softer mattress and husband likes it a bit firmer.
We are large people. I'm 5’10 200 lbs. He's 6’2 240 lbs.
What do you recommend?
Thank you for any advice!
Molly
Good Morning Molly,
There’s a couple of ways to think about this.
My first recommendation for people of your sizes is to go with the mattress with the highest quality components, which translates into more years of use.
My wife and I are your sizes. The mattress we have is more than 6 years old and still in like new condition. 
This would be my first recommendation.
That mattress is the Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush.
Click on this link to view specifications and prices.

Don’t be fooled by the firmness designation. It’s not nearly as soft as it sounds.
In fact, about 10% of the people who buy this mattress go on to add a latex topper to soften it further. My wife and I did…for my wife’s sensitive hip.
Since you will already have a latex topper, a lesser expensive mattress will also work.
The Wolf Old Fashioned Two Sided Mattress with a latex topper is very long lasting under heavy weight.
Click on this link to view specifications and prices.

The type of support is the same from both mattresses.
The Natura mattress comes with white glove delivery.
The Wolf mattress arrives via ups.
Either way, delivery is free and there’s no sales tax.
Thanks, Pete
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.


Comments