A mattress for 3 degenerated discs in my lower back.

Kathy writes: 

Hi Pete,

I have 3 degenerated discs in my lower back. Every morning I wake in such pain and discomfort.
Both my husband and I are a little on the heavy side - so we wanted to know what you recommend.
We have been shopping around but don't know if we should go with pocket coils or memory foam.
All I know is that I should stick to a firm/semi-firm mattress.
Appreciate whatever advice you can offer.
Thank you, Kathy
 
Hi Kathy,
Memory foam would be among your worst choices. You sink into it as it warms from your body heat.
This allows you to sink where you're heaviest, which throws off your spine's alignment.
The support is lost, creating more pain than you're having now.
I have lots of disc related back issues...degenerated discs is but one of them.
So, let me recommend the mattress we use at home, which is ideal for your situation.
Made by Natura of Canada, consider the Plush model in their Greenspring line.
It's nowhere near as soft as it sounds....what with the mattress being extremely resilient, due to the extraordinarily high quality of the components.
Click on this link to view specifications and prices:
This mattress comes with white glove delivery
Delivery includes set-up in your bedroom and removal of all packing materials.
Delivery throughout the US & Canada is Free and there's NO SALES TAX

Thanks, Pete
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.


Comments