Which latex mattress topper for extreme pain?

Sheila writes: 

Hello Pete,

I am contacting you as I am in extreme amount of pain and they cannot seem to find a source.
I have shoulders with limited range of motion, lower back, leg pain and neck that hurts into my chest.
It's so bad I cannot get in and out of bed without assistance. 
The agony makes me sick to my stomach
I'm 58, 128 lbs. 5' 4" side sleeper.
Can you please tell me which latex mattress topper would be best for me as I can't afford another mattress. 
I have purchased 3 already with no luck.
Thank youShelia

Hi Sheila,
Most of today’s mattresses are upholstered with memory foam.
If you have a mattress that’s upholstered with memory foam, it’s the memory foam that is making you so miserable. That’s what memory foam does.

A high quality latex topper isn’t cheap. A good quality mattress without memory foam in it is likely to cost less and be more of a long term solution, as opposed to a short term band aid.

The Suite Sleep Pure, All Natural Vita Talalay Latex Topper is the softest, highest quality latex topper on the market.
Shown here:


The Wolf Tulah Plush Eurotop Mattress is what I’d recommend for you, if you were to opt for a good quality mattress with no memory foam in it.
Shown here:


Either way, shipping is free and there’s no sales tax.


Thanks, Pete

VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 


Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments