Replacing a 16 year old mattress.

Veronica writes: 

Hi Pete,

I found your website with a google search and have been reading up on mattress selection.  
My husband and I would like to replace our current mattress which is now about 16 years old.  
We recently stayed at an Airbnb that had a Sealy Posturepedic Ultra Plush mattress (Natural Origins series). 
We slept so well and loved that mattress. But from what I gather it’s not best to purchase ultra plush?  
What do you recommend?  
I see 3 different brands on your website. You and your wife have the Canada Natural brand?  
My husband is 6’4” and weighs 220 and I’m 5’4” and weigh 135.  
I sleep on my side and even though he starts on his side also -he ends up on his back or stomach a lot.  
There are so many choices out there and it’s a big investment and could use some guidance.  
Thank you for any help you can offer.
Veronica

Good Morning Veronica,
Sealy’s Natural Origins is no longer being made.
In fact, Sealy is now owned by Tempurpedic.

There are a lot of choices, but that whittles down significantly once you eliminate all mattresses upholstered with memory foam.
Memory is the worst upholstery material ever invented.
All of the name brands have been sold and all are using memory foam upholstery.
If you avoid mattresses upholstered with memory foam, your choices are considerably fewer.

We specialize in mattresses that have no memory foam upholstery.
Since you both are so slender, there’s no need to buy an expensive mattress.
The Wolf Tulah Plush Eurotop Mattress is my recommendation.
Several of my family members are sleeping on this mattress.
It provides excellent support, comfort and longevity.
Click on this link to view specifications and prices.


UPS shipping is free and there’s no sales tax.


Thanks, Pete

VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 


Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.



Comments