Pillow and Mattress for neck and lower back pain.

Lisa writes: 

Hi Pete,

I have a really bad neck. I'm a female, 45 yrs. old, 5'9", 135 lbs. 
I have 2 herniated discs and 2 bulging discs in my neck, along with bone spurs too.
Also, I wake up with a lower back pain.
I'm looking to change mattress and am always looking for better pillows. 
I am ok with getting the right pillow right now.
I'm looking to buy a queen mattress. 
I know the soft ones make everything worse. So, I need firm, but also want comfort.
I'm on a tight budget though. Any suggestions?  
Thanks, Lisa
Hi Lisa,
You can get a quality mattress, even on a budget.
Consider a double tempered pocketed coil mattress that provides firm contouring support, which maintains the natural alignment of your spine and a comfortable sleeping surface that isn't too soft, at a reasonable price.
The Wolf Brolynn Old Fashioned Two-Sided mattress in Plush, will do all that.
Wolf is a very old (since 1873) family owned and operated Midwest manufacturer.
Click on this link to view specifications and prices:

The Pure Bliss Talalay Latex/Down Pillow does the best job of relieving chronic neck pain.
It's made of finely chopped latex that behaves like a down pillow, where you can manipulate it to mold around you head and neck...but lasts years longer.
I use one at home for the arthritis in my neck.
It's the 2nd pillow on this page.

UPS Delivery is Free and there's NO SALES TAX
Thanks, Pete
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments