Neck Pain with a TempurPedic Pillow.

Karin writes: 

Hi Pete, 

I just stumbled upon your webpage and it SOUNDS like you know what you're talking about! 
I've had neck/shoulder muscle pain x 25+ years. 
I've even had a cervical laminectomy at three levels with fusion in 2019 with NO pain relief. 
Lately, I've found that sleeping with NO pillow has eased my pain greatly!! 
I'm only 4-11 3/4" tall, and my space between the neck and mattress is not very large. 
I've had a TempurPedic Pillow ($100/per) for many years and bought many after they wore out. 
Now, I'm thinking it may be the CAUSE of all of my pain! 
Can you recommend a pillow that you sell, that won't get me right back into the pain I've had all these years? I've always been a side sleeper/stomach sleeper which my physical therapist said is "the worst position!" However, I know how I like to sleep! Thanks in advance for your assistance. 
Have you ever heard of anyone who had neck/shoulder muscle pain CAUSED by a TempurPedic Pillow???
Thanks, Karin

Hi Karin,
The wrong pillow can make matters worse. 
And I’ve never heard anyone say how their product made of memory foam made anything better.
Memory foam is the absolute worst upholstery material ever invented.

The pillow I’d recommend is Pure Bliss Soft Natural Talalay Latex.
Also important is that you opt for that as low-profile.
Here’s a link to that pillow.
Pure Talalay Bliss Latex Pillow


Ups shipping is free and there’s no sales tax.


Thanks, Pete

VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 


Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments