Lower back pain with Sealy and Simmons mattresses.

Vicky writes: 

Hi Pete,

I weigh 105, have lower back issues and now shoulder blade pain.  
I had a Sealy euro plush pillow top for 3 years. It got a sag. I tried a plush Beautyrest Recharge, too firm.  
I just purchased a Beautyrest recharge pillow top. After a week, my shoulders hurt again.  
This is getting expensive.  What do I need?  I am the only one in the bed.
Thanks, Vicky

Hi Vicky,
The source of your trouble is the memory foam upholstery used in each of those mattresses.
The key to a successful purchase is with a mattress that has no memory foam in it.
The Wolf Brolynn Plush, Old Fashioned Two-Sided mattress is what I recommend for you.
The individually pocketed coils contour to the body, maintaining the spine's natural alignment.
The upholstery is natural, plant based polyurethane foam...and containing NO Memory Foam.
Click on this link to view specifications and prices:


UPS Shipping is Free and there's NO Sales Tax.


Thanks, Pete

VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 


Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments