Hip and Shoulder Pain on an Old Mattress.

Chris writes: 

Hello Pete,

Thank you for your incredible blog.
Through it, I believe I have found a solution to a mattress issue which has been lingering for quite a while.
After years of chronic back pain, I converted to a thick firm coil-less mattress and custom constructed frame.
This had the effect of completely eliminating my back pain for going on ten years now.  
Recently, I have noticed some sensitivity in some areas, particularly the pressure points of my hip and shoulder, which I am attributing to my increasing age and wonderfully firm mattress.
I am convinced that a Pure Bliss latex mattress topper will close the gap between the firmness I need and the elimination of the sensitivity in hip and shoulder.  
My only question is which firmness should I go with? 
Will firm just extend my issues with my current firmness?
Will soft be too soft (all these issues are exacerbated by one night on a standard pillow top mattress)? 
Hoping you can shed some light on this.
Thanks again, Chris

Hi Chris,
Latex, unlike other foams, is extremely resilient.
Even plush latex is resilient enough to hold you up. Zero gravity best describes the feel.
The one that gets all the rave reviews is the Pure Bliss 2" Plush Talalay latex topper.
Shown here:


Delivery is free and there's no sales tax


Thanks, Pete

VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 


Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments