A Mattress and Latex Topper for arthritis and fibromyalgia pain.

Linda writes: 

Hello Pete,

I'm 5'4" and weigh 150 lbs.
I have pain issues that haven't been diagnosed but suspect arthritis and fibromyalgia.
Neck pain, shoulder pain, elbow pain, lower back pain are my biggest issues.
I'm a side sleeper but dream of sleeping on my tummy and back more. Need to purchase a new bed.
I'm so excited to have found your site. 
I was about to purchase a Sealy pillow top from Costco.
But I hesitated, which one would be better for my issues. That hesitation led me to you.
A firm bed can cause my lower back to hurt.
My husband weighs 200-225 lbs., and says he can sleep on anything. My comfort is his top priority.
We are sleeping on a queen size, but I dream of a king to spread out. 
With my height, weight, and pain issues, which mattress and latex topper do you recommend?
I am telling all my family about your site and story!
Thank you so very much for helping many!
Linda
Hi Linda,
The mattress I'm recommending is that which my wife and I sleep on at home.
We've had this mattress for more than 6 years and it is still in like new condition, even though each of us weighs more than 200 lbs.
The mattress is the Natura Greenspring Liberty Ultra Plush...shown here:

This mattress is already upholstered with natural Talalay Latex...and contains NO Memory Foam.
The purchase of a separate latex topper is only necessary if you need it to be softer.
This mattress has the highest coil count of its type and the coils are made of twice tempered steel for durability.
If you do need to add a latex topper, I recommend the Pure Bliss 2" or 3" Plush Talalay Latex Topper.
Shown here:

Your neck pain is addressed with a high quality pillow.
We carry a pillow from Pure Bliss, made of 100% natural Talalay latex that is finely chopped.
The finely chopped latex acts like a down pillow, in that you can mold it around your head and neck anyway you like. It has all of the benefits of a Down pillow, but lasts for years.
It's the 2nd pillow on our Pillows page, and is called Latex/Down...shown here:
https://themattressexpert.com/organics/organic-pillows/
The mattress comes with white glove delivery.
That delivery includes set-up in your bedroom and removal of all packing materials.
The Topper and Pillow ship via UPS.
Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.
Thanks, Pete
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments