I do not wake up with back pain on the mattress at La Quinta.

Linda writs: 

Hello Peter,

My husband and I just returned from a trip.
I found that I do not wake up with back pain when we sleep at La Quinta. 
We've had a Stearns & Foster plush that developed dents, even though we turned it regularly. 
We now sleep on a new mattress that also is dented.
What would you recommend? Do you recommend putting a mattress on box springs? 
We are in our 70's and I have lower lumbar back issues.
Thanks so much for your response.
Linda

Hi Linda,
Let me recommend to you, that which my wife and I have been sleeping on for the past 6 years.
Our mattress is still in like new condition, despite each of us weighing more than 200 lbs.
On this mattress, I sleep and wake without back pain, despite having several disc related back problems. 
I’ll be 70 on my next birthday.
That mattress is the Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush.
Click on this link to view specifications and prices.


This mattress uses the same coil system as is in the LaQuinta mattress.
The coil count is higher and the coils are stronger.
What’s more, the upholstery is better…containing no memory foam.

This mattress comes with white glove delivery.
Delivery includes setup in your bedroom and removal of all packaging materials.
Delivery is free and there’s no sales tax.


Thanks, Pete

VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 


Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.


Comments