The Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush mattress is excellent.

Gerald writes: 

Hi Pete,

The Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush mattress is excellent.
When I first laid down on it, it felt much like our previous mattress, which had the 2" Talalay topper.  
But, after 15 to 20 minutes, the support and comfort became obvious. Joints don't ache. Back doesn't hurt.  

I'm really happy with the mattress, its construction and quality.  
I'm especially happy with your help in getting me steered in the right direction.

Many thanks!  If I can help with a customer referral, please ask.
Gerald


Hi Gerald,
I can’t tell you how pleased I am.
My thanks for taking the time to write and for your offer to refer people to us.
My hope is that you will sleep well for many years to come.
My wife and I have been sleeping well on that same mattress for several years. 

Don’t forget to rotate it regularly for long term comfort and durability.
https://themattressexpert.com/liberty-ultra-plush/



Thanks, Pete

VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 


Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments