Tempurpedic memory foam mattresses got to be too soft.

Vickey writes: 

Hi Pete,

It is probably after the fact with this question, but here goes. 
I recently purchased two twin extra long Tempurpedic memory foam mattresses. 
After 6 months, they just got to be too soft. 
I have the opportunity to make a one time change after a 10% restocking fee. 
I had a Stearns and Foster for over 20 yrs. 
After reading your suggestions I see now I should have bought a latex topper and kept it, but didn't do that.

So, I was wondering, since I only have one shot which way I should go. 
My husband can sleep on whatever I choose, he says. 
I am 65 and obese, over 300 lbs., and need firm support, I think, but a comfortable top. 
My old Stearns was a double sided euro and I loved it. 
Can you help me to choose the right mattress? 
I have spent $2500 on each of these twin-xl mattresses. 
I will have another $2000 to spend on each mattress after their fee. 
I purchased their 365 day return and that runs out Dec. 3,2021.  
Thank you in advance for your help and opinions.
Vickey

Hi Vickey,
Flip your mattress over. You’ll find the flip side to be much firmer.
Add a latex mattress topper to that for surface comfort.
Here are the links to the toppers we carry.
https://themattressexpert.com/mattress-toppers-latex-more/




Shipping is free and there's no sales tax.


Thanks, Pete

VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 


Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.


Comments