Sealy SpringFree Marbella Manor latex mattress.

Nancy writes: 

Hi Pete,

In 2007, I purchased a Sealy SpringFree Marbella Manor latex mattress.
I've loved it, and continue to think it is a great mattress. It has worn extremely well.
When I purchased it, I was told to break it in by sleeping on both right and left sides and in the middle.
I know I’m not supposed to flip it, but should I periodically rotate it?
I have in the past, but not often.
It’s very heavy. So, it's difficult to turn it around. But, it seems like a logical thing to do.
apologize for asking you about a product that is now 14 years old.
I read some of your online responses about this mattress and thought I'd ask you.
Thank you, so much, for any help you can give me.
Nancy

Hi Nancy,
You’re right. Logic dictates rotating a mattress.
Rotating a mattress has always been recommended for getting the most out of any mattress. 
When the upholstery materials settle evenly, the comfort life of the mattress is extended...giving the consumer more years of comfortable sleep.
The most effective formula for rotating has always been:
Once a month for the first year...once every 3 months thereafter.

Rotating a mattress can be difficult and should not be done by one person.
If you live alone, employ visitors to help you with that chore.

Your mattress has two lives.
When you are no longer comfortable, you can flip your mattress over to begin its second life. 
The flip side will expose the very firm latex core to the surface.
While sleep-able that way, it’s likely to be too firm for comfort.
Simply add a Pure Bliss 3” Plush Natural Talalay Latex Topper to it, and you’re good to go for another 14 years.
Shown here:


Shipping is free and there's no sales tax.


Thanks, Pete

VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 


Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments