Need to Replace a Sealy SpringFree Beachside Latex Mattress.

Rene writes: 

Hi Pete,

Some years ago, back in July of 2009, I purchased a mattress from you.  
It was the Sealy SpringFree Beachside Latex mattress.
I, recently, put the mattress in storage, where it became ruined.
I loved that mattress and would like to get the same one to replace this one.
My insurance needs a receipt of this purchase. Do you still have that to send me?
I would greatly appreciate it. I remember that it wasn't cheap.
Thank you, Rene

Hi Rene,
I sent you a copy of your receipt in a separate email.

That particular mattress is no longer being made.
However, we do have a mattress that is very similar.
The feel is about the same and the specifications are a little better.

That is, the Natura of Canada Blossom/Bourdolay Plush Natural Talalay Latex Mattress.
Click on this link to view specifications and prices:


This mattress comes with white glove delivery, which includes set-up and removal of all packing materials.
Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.


Thanks, Pete

VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 


Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments