My Back Bothers Me on a Memory Foam Mattress.

Bruce writes: 

Hello Pete,

I am 74 and currently sleeping on a memory foam mattress, which I flipped and put a latex cover on.  
My back still bothers me.  I am a side sleeper, 5'10" and 175 pounds.  
Do you have a recommendation or two for a possible mattress for me?
Best regards, Bruce

Hi Bruce,
What an all-foam mattress does not provide is the pushback support that you get with an innerspring mattress.
Here are 2 Wolf Pocketed Coil/Latex Hybrid mattresses that are approximate for your size.
Both use an individually pocketed coil unit, which contours to the shape of the body and maintains the natural alignment of the spine.
This type of support is what will relieve your back pain.
You can continue to use your latex topper with them for additional surface comfort.



UPS shipping is free and there’s no sales tax.

Thanks, Pete

*************

Hello Pete,
Thank you for your response.
I am thinking of ordering one of each of the mattresses you recommended in the twin size.  
The idea would be to have them side by side on a king size frame that I already have.  
That way I can rotate them if I need to and still use the mattress covers and sheets that I have as well.  
I understand that a box spring is not needed.

I do not see any indication that the mattresses come in soft, or firm or anything else.  Do you think one type works for everyone?  
I have a medical procedure on Friday.  If that goes as hoped, I may make an order next week.
Thanks, Bruce

Hi Bruce,
Both provide firm contouring support.
Both have latex, which is the most resilient upholstery material.
The Tulah has a little natural plant based polyurethane foam, which makes the surface a bit softer than the Adara.
Both are plush. You really can’t go wrong either way.

For the purposes of creating a king size, you’ll need to order those in the
Twin-XL size.

Good luck with your surgery.


Thanks, Pete

VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 


Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments