Buying our third mattress in the last eleven months.

Blake writes:

 Hello Pete,

My wife and I were discussing buying our third mattress in the last eleven months, when I found your website.  
I agree with what I've read on your website that mattresses today are junk and don't last.  

I injured my back when I was younger and purchased my first new mattress.
It was a Simmons Beautyrest my wife and I got when we got married in 2004.  
We loved that mattress and when it finally felt worn out, after 10 years. 
So, naturally, we replaced it with another Simmons Beautyrest, which lasted only four years. 
We replaced that with a Serta, 2.5 years ago, hoping for greater longevity.  
Then we had to replace it that one last Christmas with one that was, amazingly, much worse.  
The store we bought it from gave us a new one in February that I'm having a hard time with.  
Out of desperation, we chose the memory foam option on this last one.  What a huge mistake!  
Thanks to you, I now know why.

So, what would you recommend for a 48 year old, 6' 6" tall, 290 lb. adult male and a 5' 5" 135 lb., 45 year old female to sleep comfortably like we did in 2004?
Thanks for the help, we really appreciate it!
Sincerely, Blake

Hi Blake,
The thing about the Simmons Beautyrests, that make it such a comfortable mattress, is the individually pocketed coils, which provides contouring support that maintains the natural alignment of the spine.
The thing that makes them such a bad mattress, today, is the memory foam upholstery.
The Natura of Canada Greenspring also uses an individually pocketed coil unit...with a higher coil count and stronger coils than those used in any Simmons Beautyrest. 
What's more, the upholstery is Natural Talalay Latex.
These Greenspring mattresses contain NO Memory Foam.

My wife and I are large people, each over 200 lbs.
We have the Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush Mattress, at home.
It is now 6 years old and it's still in like new condition.
You will enjoy this mattress as much and for as long as your old Simmons Beautyrest.
Here is a link to that mattress:


This mattress comes with white glove delivery.
Delivery includes set-up in your bedroom and removal of all packing materials.
Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.


Thanks, Pete

VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 


Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments