A good king size mattress.

Bob writes: 

Hi Pete, 

I am looking for a good king size mattress, side-sometimes stomach, share the bed with my wife. 
We are both over 200 lbs, wife is 44, I just turned 50, some aches and pains.
We prefer soft-ish with pressure point relief.
I sleep hot. We both seem to sleep on the edge a lot so edge support is nice. 
What would you recommend?
Thanks, Bob

Hi Bob,
My wife and I are, each, over 200 lbs.
The mattress we sleep on at home is nearly 6 years old and still in like new condition.
I have lots of back problems. Yet, I sleep and wake without back pain.
I am recommending that same mattress for you.
The Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush Mattress.
Click on this link to view specifications and prices.


This mattress provides excellent support, comfort and longevity.
Due to the high quality of the components, it’s not as soft as it sounds.
It’s comfortable, but not as soft as other mattresses that are deemed ‘ultra plush’.
This mattress contains NO memory foam, which is what causes you to sleep hot.

White glove delivery is free and there’s no sales tax.


Thanks, Pete

VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 


Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments