Wolf Tulah Plush Eurotop Mattress.

Rick writes: 

Hi Pete,

I'm looking for a mattress with good support. 
I know my wife emailed and asked about mattresses.
You recommended a Wolf. A Simmons Beautyrest was the other option.
Just wanted to ask about the softness. What's the next step firmer from the Wolf Tulah Plush Eurotop? 
A few reviewers mentioned that the Wolf was kind of soft. 
My wife and I prefer some firmness. Any advice?
Thanks, Rick

Hi Rick,
Wolf manufacturers many different kinds of mattresses.
I found only three to be acceptable for the standard of quality that I want for my customers…providing excellent support, comfort and longevity…value for your dollar.
The Tulah is not too soft…the better choice for the curves of the female body.
The Adara Plush is just a bit firmer. 
(Same web page...shown here:)

Shipping is free and there's no sales tax.
Latex Hybrid Mattress





Thanks, Pete

VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 


Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.


Comments