Simmons Beautyrest Hyatt Hotel Mattress.

Eric writes: 

Greetings Pete,

I am so happy I stumbled on your website. 
Going to Google and looking for a good mattress, you bump into all these sites that promote Amazon products. We all know their only interest is to send consumers to Amazon for referral commissions. 
I am happy I found your site.

I currently have a Tempur-Pedic mattress.  
I recently went to help my son relocate to Calgary and stayed in the Hyatt hotel for about a week. 
I could not believe the difference I felt in the morning when waking up. 
No more back pains...and my energy level was so much better.  
When I looked at the mattress they use, I found it is Simmons Beautyrest Bouvet Island pillow top. 
I read some of your previous comments and I was wondering if you could recommend a good mattress.
A mattress similar in quality that would provide as good support. 
I'm 5'9 195 lbs. and usually sleep on my side or back. 
Any recommendation or suggestion is truly appreciated.
Thank you in advance
Eric

Hi Eric,
It’s the individually pocketed coil system of a Simmons Beautyrest that makes it so supportive and comfortable.
Unfortunately for retail customers, those mattresses are not made as well for retail stores. Hotels get a much better version, using upholstery materials that don’t wear very quickly.
Forget about buying a Beautyrest mattress from any retail store, as they are especially made to need frequent replacing.
You might try buying from a hotel that offers them, as the best way to buy a Simmons Beautyrest mattress.
They do tend to be overly priced when buying that way, but the quality is better than what's available at retail stores.

We carry a brand of mattresses made in Quebec that use that same coil system and even better upholstery materials.
The mattress I’m recommending for you is the Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush Mattress.
Click on this link to view specifications and prices:


Delivery is free to anywhere on the US and Canadian mainland.
And, there’s no sales tax changed.


Thanks, Pete

VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 


Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.


Comments