Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush Mattress.

 Jeff writes:

Hi Pete,
My wife and I attended an automotive trade show in Las Vegas, back in February.  
We stayed at the Las Vegas Renaissance hotel.  
To our surprise, we got excellent sleep on this Renaissance King-sized bed.  
We both had virtually no pain after waking up, and I could get on and off the bed without disturbing my wife.  
Every time I shift in the night, or get on or off the bed, is something my wife has come to dread.  
I had to try and find this bed!  

I pulled the tag up and saw it was a Simmons Beautyrest.  It was a King size bed.  
I found that Renaissance allegedly sells this bed online:

I thought I had figured it out. I needed a hotel grade, Simmons Beautyrest, 12” deep, with pocketed coils.  
I found the Simmons Beautyrest Silver Series BRS900 and immediately ordered it.  
It was priced about half of what it was on the Renaissance website, so I figured I had done well.

I could not have been more wrong.  
This Simmons Beautyrest BRS900 is NOTHING like the Beautyrest mattress we experienced at the hotel.  

I’m 6’ and weigh 200 lbs. My wife is 5’ 6” and weighs 150 lbs.  She sleeps HOT.  
We are both combo sleepers, i.e., back and side.  Motion transfer is a big deal for us.

Having spent a lot of time reading your comments, I’m thinking the probable equivalent that will match what we experienced at the Las Vegas Renaissance is a Natura of Canada Greenspring™ Pocketed Coil and Latex MattressesSpecifically, the King Size Greenspring Liberta Ultra Plush Mattress.


Love to hear your comments on our search.
Thanks, Jeff

Hi Jeff,
The Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush Mattress is far superior in quality.
The coil count is much higher...higher than in any Beautyrest, and much higher than a Silver Series.
The steel used to make the coils is stronger, double tempered.
The coils used in a Simmons Beautyrest are made of raw steel, not tempered at all.
Then there’s the upholstery.
The Natural Talalay Latex in the Greenspring is far superior to polyurethane used in the Hotel Beautyrest.
Click on this link to view specifications and prices:

My wife and I have the Greenspring Ultra Plush at home.
It’s nearly 6 years old and still like new...with each of us in excess of 200 lbs.
Regular rotating of a new mattress helps it to wear more evenly.

White Glove Delivery is Free and there's NO Sales Tax.


Thanks, Pete

VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 


Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments