Is the Wolf Two-sided Plush Mattress really plush?

Melissa writes: 

Hi Pete,

Is the Wolf Two-sided Plush Mattress really plush?
I love a soft plush mattress.
I want a king size for me, a twin size for my son and a full size for my daughter.
We will need them in about a month.
I saw that the prices are very reasonable. No sales tax and free shipping? You can't beat that.
Thank you, so much, Melissa

Hi Melissa,
The Wolf Brolynn Two-Sided Plush mattress is, certainly, comfortable.
I wouldn’t characterize it as overly soft.
Click on this link to view specifications and prices:


However, if after you get it, should you want it to be softer, you can always use any number of products to make it so...like a comforter, for instance. 
Of all the things you can use, Soft Latex produces the greatest degree of comfort and durability.
The Suite Sleep 3" Plush Vita Talalay Latex Topper is the softest.
Shown here:


Shipping is free and there's no sales tax.


Thanks, Pete

VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 


Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments