We bought a Tempur-Pedic mattress a few years ago, and absolutely hate it!

Kristin writes: 

Hi Pete,

My husband and I are in search of a new mattress.
We bought a Tempur-Pedic mattress a few years ago, and absolutely hate it!
It definitely has not been worth the money we spent on it. Our backs can't take it anymore!
We have a mattress in another bedroom that we love.
My parents bought it for me when I was in high school, 20+ years ago, so I'm sure it is not made anymore.
It is the Simmons Beautyrest World-Class Westbury Pillowtop.
Is there a mattress that would be comparable to this one?
We would need a King size.
Thank you, Kristin

Hi Kristin,
All of the name brands have been sold and are now upholstered with the same memory foam that you hate about the Tempur-Pedic.
We have mattresses that use the same type of pocketed coil system that your old Simmons Beautyrest has, and all without memory foam.
Which I would recommend, will depend on your sizes.
What are the heights and weights of each of you?
Thanks, Pete

****************

Thank you, Pete.
I am 5'4" and about 130lbs
My husband is 6'2" and about 200 lbs.
Kristin

Hi Kristin,
Given your sizes, there’s no need to go with an expensive mattress.
Excellent quality mattresses are available at more reasonable prices.
The mattress I recommend for long lasting support and comfort, is the Wolf Hybrid Tulah Plush EuroTop.
Click on this link to view specifications and prices:


You don’t need to replace your foundation...just the mattress.
Shipping is free and there’s no sales tax.


Thanks, Pete

VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 


Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments