I want a waterproof mattress protector that won't shrink.

Perry writes: 


Dear Pete,

I want a waterproof mattress protector that won't shrink.  Not noisy, hot etc. 
But more importantly, one that I don’t have to replace every time I wash it.  
I have a thick mattress...a S&F Golden Extravagence, or something.
Perry

Hi Perry,
I recommend buying at Bed Bath & Beyond.
They have a good selection.
If it doesn’t fit, they’ll take it back.
If it shrinks, they’ll take it back.

Wash in cold water, tumble dry (no heat)


Thanks, Pete

VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 


Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.


Comments