A Wolf Tulah Plush Hybrid Eurotop King Mattress.

 Hi Pete,

I was reading your mattress evaluations.
You seem to like the Wolf Tulah Plush Hybrid Eurotop King Mattress.
I have a box spring. It’s about 25 yrs. old.
I try to stay on my back, but tend to lean to the left as I sleep.
I’m 5’6 & 128 lbs..
I have left side of neck & shoulder pain...maybe, from leaning this direction.
Can you help me find this or give me more info?
Thank You, Sandra

Hi Sandra.
You're just the right size for the Wolf Tulah. It's all the mattress you need.

But first, your boxspring must be replaced.
I can only imagine that much of your discomfort stems from the worn out support your mattress is getting.
If your mattress is that old, as well, then there's no question as to why you're suffering.

The Wolf Tulah offers excellent support and comfort.
But, it doesn't have a matching boxspring and that needs to be addressed.
If you have a bed, (headboard, or headboard and footboard), that you want to keep, I suggest getting a new boxspring from Costco or Sam's Club. They are very strong and very reasonably priced.

The Wolf Tulah mattress on a new foundation will give you many years of supportive, comfortable sleep.


Shipping is free and there's no sales tax.


Thanks, Pete

VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 


Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments