Tempurpedic Memory Foam Mattress Causing Significant Back Pain.

 Marvin writes; 

Hi Pete,

I have a problem that I'm hoping you can help me solve.
We bought a Tempurpedic mattress, just two years ago. And we are still paying for it.
No only am I still making payments on this mattress, but I'm paying in terms of back pain.
At first, it was just great. Several months later, I noticed that it was becoming less comfortable.
Over the last few months, it has been causing me significant back pain.
I know it's the mattress because my back only hurts when I sleep and when I first wake up. 
The pain goes away after a while, once I'm up and moving around.

My problem is compounded by the fact that I can't afford to just buy a new mattress.
I can't buy new and I can't live with what I have. (I've been sleeping in my recliner for the past week).
Please, tell me you have a workable solution?
Thanks for any help you can provide, Marvin

Hi Marvin,
I do, in fact, have a workable solution that does not include the purchase of a new mattress.
The problem is the memory foam. There's no question about that.
Fortunately for you, the memory foam is only on top...supported by firm, high density polyurethane foam.
All you need do, is flip your mattress over...putting the memory foam to down side, where it can't hurt you.
You'll find that your back will feel better right away.

The underside is really quite firm.
If it feels ok that way, then you've gotten out of this problem with no cost.
If it's too firm for comfort, you can add whatever you have to soften it...like, maybe, a comforter.
If you have to buy something to soften the surface, the very best product for that is soft latex...resilient and long lasting.

Most of the people who write to me with this same problem...and there have been many, end up adding:
A Suite Sleep 3" Soft Organic Latex Mattress Topper
Shown here:


Shipping is free and there's no sales tax.



Thanks, Pete

VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 


Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.


Comments